- 177 and counting – the number of days John Kasich has spent outside of Ohio neglecting his day job since he announced his candidacy.
- $350,000+ – the amount of Ohio taxpayer money spent on his presidential run.
- 147 – the delegates John Kasich has won in the 2016 presidential primary.
- 24 – the number of delegates Kasich still has to win to match Marco Rubio… even though Rubio dropped out over a month ago.
- 3 – the number of delegates Kasich secured last night in New York, compared to Trump’s 89.
- 35 – the number of days Kasich went since the Ohio primary without winning a single delegate.
- 162% – the percentage of remaining delegates Kasich would have to win to secure the nomination. For you non-math majors out there, that’s mathematically impossible.
- 0 – the number of reasons why Kasich should still be in the race.
Tags: John Kasich